Yesterday, I spent the day visiting several new places on the Tour of Lights!Each sim was a different beauty in its own! Remember the Tour of Lights ends tomorrow! So you have to move fast to catch all of magic … Continue reading
If you know Risse…you know she’s a Die Hard Saints Fan! The New Orleans Saints last night played in the NFC Wildcard Round 1 Playoff game against the Detroit Lions! When if you didn’t see it, let me tell you it was a great game, and the Saints were a force to be reckoned with…45-28! My rl excitement carried over in world!
Risse is Getting Crunk! Come on Rickie and Dre…you two can now Stand Up and Get Crunk with me since the Lions and the Falcons season has ended! (Nothing like some good ol’ trash talk! On the real…your teams had a great season!)
Who Dat Nation!!! Yelling Black and Gold!!! Let’s Geaux!!!
~The Die Hard Loyal No Need for a Paper Bag Anymore Saints Fan Piece of Risse
For those of you who don’t know what paper bag fan means…Click Here!
Family is defined as such…
1. a.) a basic social unit consisting of parents and their children, considered as a group, whether dwelling together or not: the traditional family.
b.) a social unit consisting of one or more adults together with the children they care for: a single-parent family.
2. the children of one person or one couple collectively: We want a large family.
3. the spouse and children of one person: We’re taking the family on vacation next week.
4. any group of persons closely related by blood, as parents, children, uncles, aunts, and cousins: to marry into a socially prominent family.
5. all those persons considered as descendants of a common progenitor.
6. Chiefly British . approved lineage, especially noble, titled, famous, or wealthy ancestry: young men of family.
7. a group of persons who form a household under one head, including parents, children, and servants.
8. the staff, or body of assistants, of an official: the office family.
9. a group of related things or people: the family of romantic poets; the halogen family of elements.
10. a group of people who are generally not blood relations but who share common attitudes, interests, or goals and, frequently, live together: Many hippie communes of the sixties regarded themselves as families.
11. a group of products or product models made by the same manufacturer or producer.
12. Biology . the usual major subdivision of an order or suborder in the classification of plants, animals, fungi, etc., usually consisting of several genera.
13. Slang . a unit of the Mafia or Cosa Nostra operating in one area under a local leader.
14. Linguistics . the largest category into which languages related by common origin can be classified with certainty: Indo-European, Sino-Tibetan, and Austronesian are the most widely spoken families of languages. Compare stock ( def. 12 ) , subfamily ( def. 2 ) .
a.) a given class of solutions of the same basic equation, differing from one another only by the different values assigned to the constants in the equation.
b.) a class of functions or the like defined by an expression containing a parameter.
c.) a set.
16. of, pertaining to, or characteristic of a family: a family trait.
17. belonging to or used by a family: a family automobile; a family room.
18. suitable or appropriate for adults and children: a family amusement park.
19. not containing obscene language: a family newspaper.
(From http://www.dictionary-reference.com retreived 1/2/12)
That’s right, I am on another soapbox! As I was told, this is my blog…and I can say and express whatever I choose! Thank you Ms. SweetiePie Sugarplum! Most definitely true family (def. 16), always supportive, caring, non-judgemental and encouraging! Apparently the word family can be applied in may ways! It can be defined in just as many ways as it can be applied. It means different things to different people based on their personal experiences and understanding. Everyone’s perception is different! So do you, or do your…WELL ERR UMMM NEVERMIND!!! I won’t even go there again…that was the last post!
So what does family mean to you?
~The On ‘da Soapbox Analytical and Still a Bit Puzzled Piece of Risse!
People often wonder why I stay in nowadays…but hell it’s crazy out there! Go out for what? It’s safer on the inside!
My small circle of friends and family, I keep them close. The world outside my sl window is a strange place. I guess to me the relationships that I have developed in world are real to me. To so many others, there are no boundaries. I would never see myself with my sister’s leftovers! Especially not someone my sister was partnered to at once. Where they do that at? It’s like Sister Wives! I’ll take him Monday and Wednesday. You can have him Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday! You can only have him on Sunday, because you’re the baby! You can’t go out on Friday, it’s my turn? WTF??? I couldn’t see myself doing that to my sister rl or sl. I am so glad my sister’s Khit, Gladi, and Toshi, have respect for themselves and each other! We would never!!! It’s like tasting your sister’s….ughhh! Hell to the nah! It’s less drama inside my window. I don’t have to be a prisoner of stupidity! I don’t have to first hand witness the strange relationships! That’s just nassy! I was disturbed enough to come out of my blogging hiatus! People get real! If you are doing this in second life…what are you doing in your first life? I hope folks get a clue in 2012! Happy New Year! I’ll be in my own world tonight!
~The Wondering WTF Piece of Risse!
Risse is embarking on a new journey! My second life has become even more exciting with many ventures and projects that are underway! From being a host to Development Manager of the Virtual Basketball Association to owning my own spot to loving and cherishing my sisters and loving my hunny bunny! I am enjoying it day by day and look forward to what is coming in the future! So pack your bags…and join me! Hold on…the ride may be a little bumpy as we go! Pack light! Leave all that extra baggage where it’s at! No need for all that extra stuff…only bring what’s necessary and let’s go!!!
~On a Mission Piece of Risse
Risse’s Pieces Fashion Spot is here!!! I am not sure how grand it is…but I figure since I am having a sale…ummm why not call it Grand! I decided to sell a few fashions from a few of SL’s designers. I have clothing for all the pieces of you! This spot features clothing from Thalia’s Fashion, Pretty Lady Fashion, and LaRosa The SL Fashion Cult! The spot is located across the way from Brick House Bar right next to the park on the Whatley sim! Currently until 9/14 all items on the first floor which are from Thalia’s Fashion are discounted to 100L for single items and 345L for fat pack!!! So head on over…and get yourself something! Three complete floors of styles include everything from casual to formal, street to neko, sexy to sassy! Something for all the little pieces of you!!!
~Always On the Grind Piece of Risse
WOW!!! It may not seem like much, but it’s a lot to me!!! Considering I am pretty amateur to this…and I don’t blog that often having over 1,000 visits makes me want to write more. Since I will be having more free time in sl since I am pretty much a free agent now, I can devote more time to the things I love! Shopping, dancing, exploring, meeting new folks, profile sniffing, and maybe even a little building! Who knows? Look forward to more features and spotlights! I do have a few ideas up my sleeve…so let’s just see where it takes us! More to come later!
~Pondering Piece of Risse…
You know you reach some kind of status when you have designers in SL naming product after you!!! Check out Khitten Kurka’s shoes called “KHITTEN”!!! Available at the shoe fair from A-Bomb! Only 150L and this is the last day to get this shoe at this price!!! This shoe is the epitome of my sis!!!
Thick!!! (Thick heel option)
Juicy!!! (Juicy colors)
Well Done!!! (Very High Quality Shoe)
Get yours at the Shoe Fair!!!
It’s always a great and inspiring time at the Sunday Brunch on the Mastadonia Sim with Elite’s DJ Quiet Strorm Emerald Ishtari! It’s always a blessing to be in the place among others who share and feel what you feel. If you can’t make it, tune in on Sundays 11a-1p (PST) on WTRU T.R.U.E. Radio! As Emerald says…you can listen in world, on itunes, iphone, windows media player, blackberry….and so forth…but you get the point! So plug in… http://techno.neostreams.info:8169. You may get a message!
Love and Blessings…